- Summer Recipes - BLT Salad Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Cheesy Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Grilled Potato Salad Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Lime Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Tea Punch Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Tomato and Corn Salsa Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Tomato and Cheese Pie Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Homemade Ice Cream - Cookies and Cream Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Smoky Gazpacho Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Banana Punch Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Grilled Salmon on Puff Pastry Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Pasta Cucumber Salad Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Grilled Sourdough Panzanella Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Greek Beef Kebabs with Yogurt-Mint Sauce Recipe
- Summer Recipes - Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Lentil Soup
- Double Chocolate Oatmeal cookies
- Back to school lunches your littles will love
- Spinach and Cheese Omelette Roll-ups
- My favourite lunch boxes for kids 2019
- Healthy nut free Granola Bars for Kids
- Chocolate Banana Mini Muffins
- Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread
- easy to pack travel snacks for kids
- diy easter Snacks for kids
- A cooking class at dish cooking studio
Freezing is a go-to technique. Fill muffin cups with yogurt and/or pureed fruit (no sugar added) and freeze overnight. This is a good way to make child-sized portions of meatloaf and quiche, too. As they thaw, these treats will help keep the other stuff in your kid’s lunch box cool at school. Many items — meat, fish, eggs, beans, cheese, milk, rice, pasta, mayo, and butter — need to be chilled.
2016 / 2017 INTERNATIONAL CRICKET FIXTURES (South Africa)
WEST INDIES TRI NATION SERIES (Confirm times on Supersport)
|Fri-6 June||vs Australia||Providence Stadium, Guyana (16h00)|
|Weds-8 June||vs West Indies||Providence Stadium, Guyana (16h00)|
|Mon-13 June||vs Australia||Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts (16h00)|
|Weds-15 June||vs West Indies||Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts (16h00)|
|Mon-20 June||vs Australia||Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados (16h00)|
|Fri-24 June||vs West Indies||Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados (16h00)|
vs NEW ZEALAND
|Fri-Tues: Aug 19-23||10h30||Kingsmead, Durban|
|Sat-Weds: Aug 27-31||10h30||SuperSport Park, Centurion|
ODI vs IRELAND
|Sun-25 Sep||10h00||Willowmoore Park, Benoni|
ODI vs AUSTRALIA
|Fri-30 Sep||14h30||SuperSport Park, Centurion|
|Sun-2 Oct||10h00||Wanderers, Johannesburg|
|Weds-5 Oct||14h30||Kingsmead, Durban|
|Sun-9 Oct||10h00||St George’s, Port Elizabeth|
|Weds-12 Oct||14h30||Newlands, Cape Town|
vs SRI LANKA
|Thurs: Dec 15-19||10h30||Wanderers, Johannesburg|
|Mon-Fri: Dec 26-30||10h30||St George’s, Port Elizabeth|
|Mon-Fri: Jan 2-6 (2017)||10h30||Newlands, Cape Town|
T20 vs SRI LANKA
|Tues-10 Jan||10h30||Newlands, Cape Town|
|Frid-13 Jan||18h00||SuperSport Park, Centurion|
|Sun-15 Jan||14h30||Wanderers, Johannesburg|
ODI vs SRI LANKA
|Fri-20 Jan||13h30||Kingsmead, Durban|
|Sun-22 Jan||10h00||St George’s, Port Elizabeth|
|Fri-27 Jan||13h30||Newlands, Cape Town|
|Sun-29 Jan||10h00||Wanderers, Johannesburg|
|Fri-3 Feb||13h30||SuperSport Park, Centurion|
A “Donation” is the gratuitous disposal of a property in this case, without expecting something in return.
Donations tax applies to any individual, company or trust that is a resident as defined in section 1 of the Income Tax Act, 1962.
Donations by individuals: the first R100 000 of any bona fide donation will be free of donations tax. It should be noted that this amount is the maximum allowed (in totality) per year of assessment.
In other words, any tax free donations made by the donor, to individuals or otherwise, are capped at a TOTAL of R100 000 per year
A record of all donations, whether taxable or not, should be submitted on Form IT144.
A donation will be exempt if the total value of donations for a year of assessment does not exceed:
- Casual gifts by companies and trusts: R10 000.
- Donations by individuals: R100 000 (2008 to 2013 years of assessment) (section 56(2) (a) and (b)).
Amounts that exceed R100 000 for individuals are liable for 20% Donations Tax:
For amounts greater than R100 000 the person making the donation (donor) is liable for the tax but if the donor fails to pay the tax within the set period, the donor and donee are jointly and severally liable for the tax (section 59).
After making a donation you should fill in Form IT144 (Declaration by donor/donee) and send it to SARS with your payment.
Donations tax must be paid by the end of the month following the month during which the donation takes effect or such longer period as SARS may allow (section 60(1)). Payment must be accompanied by Form IT144 (section 60(4)).
In general, contributions to charitable organizations may be deducted up to 50 percent of adjusted gross income computed without regard to net operating loss carrybacks. See more HERE.